Are you interested in Joinery, construction, and manufacturing? If so, this is the role for you!
Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for a trainee CAD Technician to join or experienced team.
You will be involved on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects, providing technical drawing support to the CAD department. In addition, offering support to our sales and estimating team who together, design and manage the entire sales, manufacturing, and installation process.
Role and responsibilities
- Learning to and Produce 2D CAD drawings.
- Produce drawings within individual product and project requirements.
- Help the team to manage the flow of information within agreed timescales.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills and software use and actively apply in your daily work.
- Work as part of a larger team to deliver the project.
- Communicate effectively with team members, clients, and other construction professionals about projects.
- Manage task work within pre-agreed time frames and delivery dates. Where necessary agree any deadline extensions with your immediate manager.
- Contribute to providing solutions to CAD problems.
- Ensure designs meet required company standards.
- Ensure proper recording, filing and storage of information.
- Follow instruction but be confident enough to ask for explanation if required.
- Use of AutoCAD would be advantageous but not essential.
- Some technical drawing and/or interest in Design Technology
- Interest in Joinery manufacturing
Education requirements – Minimum 3 GCSE’S Including
- Any Science Subject
If you are interested in this great opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact us. In the first instance, please apply in writing by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.